Limited Lifetime Warranty
Rad Gnar Products, LLC - RadGnaRack
Rad Gnar Products, LLC (“we” or “our”) provides this Limited Lifetime Warranty for its bike racks to the original purchaser (“you” or “your”) of the product. This Limited Lifetime Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for the lifetime of the product, as long as you own it.
- What is Covered: This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship of our bike racks. We will, at our discretion, repair or replace any parts that prove to be defective during the lifetime of the product.
- What is Not Covered: This warranty does not cover damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, modifications, unauthorized repairs, normal wear and tear, exceeding stated load capacity, and any damage caused by transportation or improper installation.
- Proof of Purchase: To be eligible for warranty service, you must provide proof of purchase, such as a sales receipt or purchase order.
- To initiate a warranty claim, contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be required to provide proof of purchase and describe the issue in detail.
- Upon approval of your claim, we will provide you with instructions for returning the product or specific parts for evaluation.
- The warranty is non-transferable and only applies to the original purchaser.
- Rad Gnar Products, LLC reserves the right to use refurbished or replacement parts of equal quality in the repair or replacement of products under this warranty.
- The lifetime warranty does not cover shipping costs associated with returning the product or parts for warranty service outside of the United States of America.
- Any tampering with or modification of the product by unauthorized persons will void the warranty.
Except for the warranties expressly stated in this Limited Lifetime Warranty, we make no other warranties, whether expressed or implied, including any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability:
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Rad Gnar Products, LLC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use our bike racks.
Your Legal Rights:
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or country to country.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty is effective as of October 1st, 2023.
Rad Gnar Products, LLC
10751 S Beach Comber Way, South Jordan, UT 84009